Thursday, March 23, 2017

January I phone pics

January is a relatively quiet month around our house. The hype from the holidays is gone and it's to cold to be outside. It's definitely nice to slow down and not have so much going on. 

Since we finished the basement we are trying to hang out down there more so the boys don't think it is "scary".   Stihl is just to cute to not post a picture of.


My friend Jessica had her baby in December and Stihl finally got to meet his future girlfriend. He loved every minute of it. Except when I would hold her. Jealous little boy.

Pokemon's are a big deal in our house and so is Diesels big hair. He loves to do his own hair and always has a huge Afro when he does it.

Basketball started and we (yes we because we all love it) couldn't be more excited.


Stihl loves our neighbor and friend Jessica (she is 35) and I told him we couldn't go to her house this certain day and he was so mad at me. 

Our little army man finally got his Nerf gun wall. 

We finally had enough snow to build a snowman 

or two. We ended with four.

Stihl has a little to learn in the selfie department :)

My boys are always on the computer watching You Tube. 

Diesel loves to snowboard. My neighbor sent me this picture of him and his friend playing in the snow. So fun and so cute.

Diesel had his kindergarten check up. He was so brave and didn't shed a tear when he got his shots. I can't believe he is going to kindergarten. What am I going to do without my little buddy.

No comments: