Saturday, February 4, 2017

December I phone pics

My kids are obsessed with flipping water bottles. It drives me crazy.

Of course selfies of Stihl

Santa comes to visit the kids on the Fire Truck every year. This year we had my sisters kids at our house. It was lots of fun.

One of the many pictures of this handsome guy.

The three older boys and I went to see the Play elf at the boys Elementary school. I think we took this picture before the play started.

Stihl was excited to see Santa until he got there. 

I'm not sure what Dreds class is doing but his teacher posted this picture and I think Dred looks cute.

Pink eye went thru our house like crazy

This little boy loves himself some bacon

We got to go and listen to the boys at their Christmas Sing
Brodyn

Dredyn
He's on the back row with the white scarf



I went to help with Brodyns Christmas party. On of the games was dressing someone up as a Christmas tree. It was fun and cute.

We loved having Grandma and Grandpa here for Christmas. The kids were always busy.

Dredyn posing at the bowling alley

Bowling with the Oylers

No comments: