Thursday, March 23, 2017

February I Phone Pics

I had just told my boys to stop wrestling and not even two minutes later Dredyn and Diesel hit heads and of course Dredyn ended up with a huge goose egg. He is the one that always gets hurts. 

Diesel and Stihl enjoying a little nicer weather.

Being Brace free after six long months deserves a dab!

We ended up with pink eye again.

Look at these two cuties who entertain me all day

I am Dredyns room mom this year. I wanted to take some pictures during his valentines party but was to busy. I at least got one.

Brodyns Valentines box. 

Diesel had been complaining about his head and eyes hurting so I took him to the Eye Doctor. Good vision for him. 

I could post a million pictures of Stihl. 

Brodyn trying to be all gangster




I find all sorts of funny pictures of Diesel all the time.

Dredyns cake he took to the Blue and Gold Banquet. The theme this year was Western.

The cake he got to bring home.

No comments: