Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Thanksgiving

We went home to Idaho for Thanksgiving so we could spend it with our families. I did awful at taking pictures the only pictures I took were while we were at Matt's parents house and everyone went shooting. We have so much to be grateful for. Matt's good job, our health, nice warm home, cars, friends, the gospel, most of all my family, the list goes on and on. 

It was freezing in Idaho so Stihl and I stayed in the car and watched everybody shoot. Stihl loves Grandpa and Grandma Mortensens cows. Real and Fake.


The Mortensen boys
Some of the greatest men I know.

Dredyn taking a turn throwing the disk for the guys.




Brodyn

brodyn and Tegan

Matt warming his freezing hands on Lukes back.




Dredyn


Diesel

Stihl

Matt "helping" me aim

Brodyn is always entertaining us and making us laugh



The boys finally got to meet their cousin Easton. He is just the cutest!



No comments: