Saturday, February 4, 2017

Brodyns 11

I can't believe my first born is 11. It's seems just like yesterday that the nurse told me that she thought she was going to have to tell me that my baby didn't make it. I swore I wasn't having anymore babies after Brodyn. Brodyn is giving us a run for our money these days. I swear he is a teenager in a little boys body. He's moody, mean and talks back all the time but when and I say when he wants to be he is the sweetest, nicest, fun loving boy that I gave birth too. He is extremely smart, loves to read, loves to play basketball and baseball and has a lot of friends. Brodyn has been working with his dad on the weekends and is becoming the best little handyman. We sure love this handsome 11 year old!

He had some friends over for a little birthday party. 13 boys made for a very very very rowdy but fun house!


They played a bunch of games!



Sang Happy Birthday
And had cake and ice cream!



Brodyns Birthday morning.





He has been asking for an Ipad for awhile now and I kept telling him no. He was so surprised when he opened one up. It was fun to see the shocked but excited look from him. 






We went and had lunch with him at school


That night he choose to go to Costa Vida for dinner with the Oylers

No comments: