Tuesday, January 24, 2017

November I phone pics

I thought this was a cool picture that Stihl took of my neighbor out on our morning walk.

Stihl is always dancing around. He is so sweet and fun!

And always smiling

I was trying to get a picture of Stihl in his new underwear and he didn't want one so Diesel said he wanted one instead. 

This was the best I could get of him. We tried potty training and gave up. 

The boys took about a million pictures of  each other pretending to punch each other. Looks pretty real to me.

Brodyn had to do a report on someone who made a difference in history and he choose Neil Armstrong. 

Always taking selfies. It's a good thing he is so dang cute!


I got to take Wendi out to lunch for her Bday.

A cool picture that Diesel took

The two older boys graduated from Rad Kidz and we got to go watch them. The bad part was we had to stay for the whole two hours, so we took pictures to waste time.




Dredyn getting ready to show us what he learned.




Stihl also loves selfies and is getting really good at taking them.

Brodyn waiting for his turn


Diesel pretending to punch himself in the face after Rad Kidz

Wax   Museum
All of the 5th grade got to dress up as who they choose for the report and we got to walk around the as they stood still and try to make them laugh. Brodyn did great and I was so proud of his report.


Playing in the first snow fall of the winter

I think Brodyn grew just a little bit thru out the year

We set up the Christmas tree and I love that the boys love to sit in front of it and stare at it. It brings such a warm feeling into our home.

No comments: