Friday, January 6, 2017

Girls Weekend

My favorite weekend of the whole entire year.... GIRLS WEEKEND. I looked forward to the first weekend of November all year long. It's my girls weekend and nothing stops me from going. I love getting away with my sisters and mom. We shop, laugh, watch movies, eat yummy food, get pedicures, shop more and go to bed way to late.  I miss my other sisters but maybe one of these years all of us will be able to make it. 

Starting our weekend out right at the Hotel right across the street from the Outlet Mall.

Pedicures

Stealing Wendi's phone in Hobby Lobby means lots of nice selfies of me for her!


Yep always laughing



We always eat at The Cheesecake Factory 

We shop, shop and shop some more. It's our hubbies favorite part about the trip!

It only took us about 50 tries to get a decent picture.


I made it home in time for church on Sunday and was showing my sisters my new boots!

I always miss my family like crazy and am so happy to get home to them and then this happens and I remember why I love my Girls Weekend.

No comments: