Friday, January 6, 2017

Halloween

Halloween is not my favorite Holiday. I swear it last all month of October. But the kids love it so I try to make it fun. I always let the boys pick out their own costumes. I love to see their personalities come out with each costume. We started off Halloween day by going to Brodyn and Dredyns Halloween Parade at school. Its amazing how many different costumes there are. We live in an amazing neighborhood for trick or treating. It reminded me of growing up and always having a ton of trick or treaters out and about. The boys got way to much candy, like overflowing buckets of candy.  It was fun for them and I'm glad its over until next year!

Dredyn

Brodyn
His teacher wouldn't let him wear his mask. Which is the best part of his costume. Oh well

Pikachu - Diesel

Um Scary- Dredyn

Um really scary- Brodyn
He actually scared a lot people with this costume!

Spiderman - Stihl


We saw a big Pikachu while trick or treating and Diesel thought that was pretty awesome.

No comments: