Thursday, January 5, 2017

October I phone Pics

I love that most of my pictures are taken by Diesel of himself. I seriously have about 100 pictures a month just of him!

Water Bottle flipping is a big thing at our house. It drives me crazy.

My kids have discovered how to face swap. I find multiple pictures of different faces.

Diesel and Stihl did their own hair one day.

I think Diesels hair looks like a girls hair do but he was so proud of it, so I left it.

I think Stihl used half of the lotion bottle on his hair.

My parents came to watch Wendi's kids and of course we had a busy weekend with them. 
Pizza and bowling what more could any boy ask for.



We love the Oyler boys and are glad we live close enough to hang out with cousins.

We went to Idaho to meet my brothers new baby. He is so cute and I could hold him all day. Brodyn also loves babies and loved to hold him.


October was a really nice month for weather. We spent lots of time outside.

I go walking every morning and Diesel and Stihl of course entertain themselves by taking pictures.


We had family pictures taken with my side of the family and Matt pulled a prank on everyone. It was so funny.


We went out to dinner, on a zombie hunt, escape room and ended with Ice cream with some neighbors it was a lot of fun.

Diesel loves preschool and loves all the art they get to do.

Future Doctor in the making

Dredyn went from his last cast to a brace. We go back in February to see if the brace can go and if his wrist is completely healed.

Another picture of this cutie after he did his hair again.

My sister Tecia has a huge dog. Diesel thought it was awesome that the dog was bigger then him but he wouldn't go by it unless she was right next to them.

My boys like to run on the treadmill after I do. Diesel was stuck in this picture but before I turned the treadmill off I had to snap a picture. I couldn't help myself.


Brodyn and Dredyn had Red Ribbon week at school.
Crazy hair day


A cute picture of Duke and Brodyn in Idaho

Stihl loves his blankies. He has four of them that he has to have every night. 

Some more Red Ribbon week
Mustache day





Favorite Jersey day


This picture sums up Dredyn to a T. He is so active, crazy, funny and handsome.

No comments: