Tuesday, November 15, 2016

September Iphone pics


I think most of my pictures are of Diesel. He loves my phone and is always taking selfies of himself. I have some really funny ones of him that I am giving there own post to.

Stihl is starting to like my phone just as much as Diesel. His pictures need a little work and are usually fuzzy or cutting the person or object out.






There were five neighbor kids who broke a bone in their arm all around the same time. Zeke lives by us and we love hanging out with his family so of course we had to get a picture of these two.

I really lucked out in the friend department when we moved out here. We go on much needed girls nights and have so much fun. 



Diesel and his friend Copper doing what they do best... ride scooters.


Another picture of Diesel I found on my phone

We had the most handsome streaker at our family pictures. He gave everyone a good laugh. 

When we went to Idaho we had to go check out Uncle Mikes Corn Maze. It was so fun and the kids had a blast.

It's always an adventure shopping with these two and we had to play with this dog for what seemed like eternity.


I guess Stihl thought his toys must have stunk. I found him in the corner of my room giving them a deodorant bath with my deodorant.

My boys like to do the face swap on my phone. This is Dredyn

No I had nothing to do with these boys painting their nails. It was washable maker and I had fun doing something girlie for once.

I go walking with some of my neighbors and I thought the sun looked cool in this picture. And of course Stihl is so cute.

My kids are obsessed with flipping water bottles and Stihl landed it on the lid and my older boys were freaking out and had to take a picture.

I met up with one of my old roommates from college. Matt and I love Kristy and it was fun to catch up and meet her family.

No comments: