Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Family Pictures

We recently had our family pictures taken. There were a whole that of kids to keep track of and keep from getting dirty but I I love this crazy family of mine and I'm glad we have these memories. 


The whole crew. Including my grandparents.

Another of the whole crew

Grandpa and Grandma with all the grand kids

All us siblings with our spouses

Dad and Mom with all us siblings and hubbies

Mom and Dad with Grandpa and Grandma Hughes

All of our pictures turned out really cute.
We only had one little mishap with Stihl. I was watching Jessica's family get pictures done and Stihl came around the corner covered in soot. I about died. I was in to much of panic mood trying to get him cleaned to get a picture but I wish I would have.




These crazy boys may drive me crazy but I feel so lucky and blessed to be their momma.




Brodyn
I never realized how grown up he was until I saw these pictures.




Dredyn





Diesel






Stihl







No comments: