Saturday, February 4, 2017

Christmas Day

Christmas before all the chaos started. I love Christmas just as much as my kids do. I love the decorations, lights, activities and of course spoiling our boys! This year we had my parents here with us. It was so much fun and I loved every second of them being here. 





Stihl was so fun this year. Everything he opened and his brothers opened he would say No way or awesome or something cute and funny!







I loved that Christmas feel on Sunday this year. It made it that much more special to be able to go to church and have a little break from all the excitement and worldly traditions, to just sit and reflect on why we celebrate Christmas. The Birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 






I love that Grandpa can be wild and silly with our boys.



My handsome crew.
I ended up getting pink eye on Christmas Eve, so I was strictly behind the camera this year.




After church we played games and waited for Aunt Emma to get here from Boise. The Oylers also came over and we had a big old feast, played games and had a good time!


The one and only picture of me on Christmas.

No comments: