Wednesday, August 30, 2017

My baby is 3, say what?

Happy 3rd Birthday to my baby. I can't even believe that he has been with us for three years. He is growing up so fast. I love to see all the new things he is learning and love watching him grow into the cutest little boy but I'm sad it's going so fast. He loves his blanky, guns, scooters, bikes, Panda Express and being with his brothers. He brings so much joy and happiness to our family. He completes us and we love him so much. 

Grandpa and Grandma Hughes came to visit right before his birthday so we celebrated by going to his favorite place, Panda express.

Birthday morning



I think I nailed it in the gift department this year. He loved every present.







My big 3 year old!



We went to Arctic Circle with Grandpa, Grandma, Cole and Duke




Had Cake Ice Cream and presents with friends

When we started to sing to him he got all embarrassed and clung to Brodyn.


All the kids that came to help celebrate him



No comments: