Wednesday, August 30, 2017

March Iphone Pics

This is how I often find my boys. In front of some electronic eating food. 

I loved how little Stihls hand is in this picture. Right next to his two favorite things, His blanky and bear. He is growing so fast I always want to remember and cherish all the little things about him.

Brodyn did 5th grade choir and had two concerts. It wasn't really his thing but I'm proud of him for trying something new and not giving up.

I love my neighborhood and these ladies. A fun girls night out is always needed.

Grandpa and Grandma flew into Salt Lake from a week in Mexico and so we meet them for breakfast.

I Love this kid messy hair and all.

We finally had nice enough weather to play outside so we headed to the park with friends.

Always my shopping buddy and the reason I come out of stores spending way more then I wanted too.

It's not very often that Dredyn sits still so I had to sieze the moment and snap a picture with one of my favorite humans.

Yes I love out neighborhood!! Some of the kids out playing hockey.

St Patrick Day treats


We were just a little bored at Brodyns District Battle of the books. Matt actually took the boys and ran some errands while I sat and watched Brodyns team.


No comments: