Tuesday, October 4, 2016

When G & G Come


We absolutely love when Grandpa and Grandma come. They come alot in the summer and we love every second of it. We go non stop and are crazy tired by the end of the day. 
My parents came to watch Wendi and Tims kids for a few days.
We always have to go for a swim.

I promise Duke was having fun. He looks so cold but he was loving it.

Cole



Tyce

Diesel jumping in

I said to say cheese and he pretended to be asleep.


Jax, Brodyn and Dredyn were to busy for pictures

Jax

Stihl


Gamble and Ledger came to Utah for the weekend also. We don't see them very often so it is always fun to have them over.

Our crazy, awesome, handsome group of boys

We went to watch Jax play some baseball. We love baseball!


My mom, Wendi and I got to go get a pedicure. 



And then all these crazies headed to Idaho for the week.

No comments: