Monday, October 3, 2016

August I phone pics

We have a bicycle / scooter gang in our neighbor hood. It is so fun to see all the kids riding and playing together.

We got carpet in our basement. Only to have the basement flood three weeks later. So we got new baseboards, paint and carpet again. 


I always find fun pictures on my phone of the boys. Especially when we are driving to and from Idaho.



Waiting to get Dreds baptism pictures taken

Having fun at the skate park at Grandma and Grandpa Hughes's






We went to Rexburg Rapids while in Idaho and these boys decided instead of swimming they wanted to play on Grandmas phone. Stupid electronics.


Selfies with my babe

We rented a waterslide for Dredyns birthday. The boys sure had fun on it.





Stihl is a pro at selfies

and always wants his picture taken.


I think Stihl learned from Diesel who is always taking selfies.

It is just Stihl and I for three days out of the week for three hours. We always go on a walk and then either play at the park or ride his bike.



No comments: