Tuesday, August 2, 2016

July I phone pics

I can't believe how fast this summer has gone. July is gone and now school starts soon. It's crazy. We were crazy busy in July and had a lot of fun.

Brodyn, Tate and Dredyn
Brodyn and Tate are best friends from Idaho. We love seeing Tate and his family when we go home to visit.

Hanging out at Jason and Allee's house. Stihls little cheese face is to cute.

Brodyns hair is long enough to put into ponytails. Matt hates his hair but Brodyn loves it. Besides when its the style and you look so good why cute it.

When no one is ready for the picture you pose, right?

Dredyn and this bike. It's the neighbors and he loves it and the helmet is also the neighbors and he loves it just as much.

Brodyn and Dredyn had their end of season baseball party. It was so fun to see this team go from dead last last year to third in the season this year.

Car rides are so entertaining

I caught these two holding hands. Makes my heart flutter.

We got to go to a couple of Jax's baseball games while grandpa, grandma and cousins were in town.

I love my sisters
Me, Wendi and Karen 

Brodyn telling grandma, grandpa and his cousins bye :)

Pedicures with my mom and Wendi

These boys got to go spend the week in Idaho with Grandpa and Grandma. They had so much fun.

Kisses with my mommas boy.

Matt and I celebrated 12 years of marriage. 12 years of amazing wedded bliss. I love this man and the life we have created together.


We have a big empty field by us and our boys love going over and making jumps. 
Diesel has some made skilz and is getting so good.

Stihl always has to do what his brothers are doing. He loves his strider bike (so do I, best purchase ever). He also loves to wear his brothers motorbike helmets.

Our boys spend most of the day on their bikes


Killing time on a Sunday before dinner.

It is so hooottt here and the only way to survive this heat is swimming. We made our own water slide and the kids and the neighbors love it.


Stihl got his own because the big boys are wild.

Yes that is my hottie hubby sporting his speedo and sliding away with the boys:)

Another picture from one of Jax's games.

No comments: